Network Functions Virtualization Testing Services
Global leading service providers are trying hard to address operational challenges and high costs of managing closed and proprietary appliances currently deployed in telecom networks. By virtualizing and consolidating network functions traditionally implemented in proprietary hardware, they expect greater agility and higher acceleration of new service deployments, while driving down both operational (OpEx) and capital costs (CapEx).
Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is a network architecture that proposes virtualization of network node functions to deliver reliable communication services. It offers potential for both enhancing service delivery and reducing costs. Service providers are using NFV architectures to transition to open solutions that run on industry-standard commodity servers, switches and storage devices. However, while this transition is being effected, they need to ensure that SLA commitments are still being met.
• Increasing operation efficiency
• Reducing time-to-market
• Sustaining competitive advantage
• Optimizing resource utilization
• Test plan development and test automation
• Conduct testing to measure application performanc
• Testing and automation of NFV
• Load testing of IMS and EPC virtual network functions (VNF)
• High availability and reliability testing of IMS and EPC NFV networks
• Validating complex NFV features such as elasticity, service chain, VM migration, multi tenant, and coexistence of physical and virtual network functions